Terms & Conditions
- Credit terms are available: Subject to proper signed credit application approval.
- Orders may be held due to past due payments
- Major credit cards accepted, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover.
- Convenience charges may apply.
- EFT / ACH (Electronic Fund Transfers) are preferred and can be arranged.
- No Minimum order
- Orders less than $50.00 will be charged a small order fee of $10.00
- Orders should be sent to R3SO@R3Safety.com
- Pricing – unless otherwise noted in writing, pricing is subject to change
- Unique circumstances may cause pricing on open backorders to change with notice
- Open back orders are subject to removal after 90 days with notice
- We reserve the right to designate certain purchase orders placed with R3 Safety as non-cancellable, to not ship orders that fall below a certain fill rate and to suspend shipments of vulnerable materials if weather or other conditions may damage product in transit.
- Orders less than $750.00 in value will be shipped Prepay & Add unless customer provides a Freight Collect # in advance of the shipment.
- Prepaid Freight (PPD FRT) is available on orders of $750.00 or more when shipping from your home
(default) warehouse to one location, shipped within the 48 contiguous US states (or our policy at time
of shipment); this includes backorders of an original prepaid order.
- Prepaid Freight shipments requested to ship from an alternate warehouse by the customer may be subject to incremental freight charges with notice.
- R3 Safety reserves the right to select the carrier & method
- Costs for Expedited shipments (i.e., Next Day Air), and/or other special services (i.e., required liftgate) will be billed at the quoted rate.
- Exceptions to "Prepaid Freight" policy include, but may not be limited to:
- All APO/FPO post offices, shipments to Hawaii, Alaska and all international shipments, including Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
- All requests for special shipping and handling, outside our standard ground shipping, packaging and labeling.
- All specialty items, custom imprint products, catalogues, large products (i.e., cabinets, large eyewash stations, etc.), all bulk chemicals and other hazardous materials.
- Requests to drop ship direct from a manufacturer are subject to the freight policy of that particular manufacturer and other related charges (Drop Ship Fee), not our $750.00 prepaid freight minimum.
- All refused or non-deliverable shipments are subject to incremental freight or other related charges R3 Safety might incur and will be billed to the customer.
- Fuel surcharges apply.
VISIBLE OR CONCEALED DAMAGE::
- Damage or shortage, visible or concealed must be reported within 24 hours of receipt.
- Return Goods Authorization (RGA) requests must be in writing and sent to Returns@r3safety.com or via fax: 513-672-9476
- All Items must be in the original, unopened package from the Manufacturer and deemed by R3 Safety to be in resalable condition.
- Items R3 Safety considers being "Stock" must be returned within 90 days from date of purchase
- Returns valued under $25 will not be accepted.
- Returns will be assessed a restocking fee up to 15%.
- Returns of goods older than 90 days from invoice date will not be accepted.
- RGA's expire 30 days from date of issue.
- Items which R3 Safety considers being "Non-Stock", custom Made to Order (MTO), Cleanroom/sterile products, seasonal, products with an expiration date or discontinued products may not be returned.
- Customer is responsible for freight on returns.
- We reserve the right to designate certain purchase orders placed with R3 Safety as non-cancellable and products non-returnable during crisis events.
- Distributor assumes liability on the distribution of tracking numbers from freight carriers.
- R3 Safety, LLC makes no claim of merchantability and fitness for use, all products sold bear only the manufacturer's warranty and are subject to the terms and conditions of the written manufacturerâ€™s warranty. R3 Safety will not be liable for any damages consequential, incidental, indirect and/or punitive.
DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED GOODS:
- In the event of defective or damaged merchandise, the written manufacturer's warranty and return policies will apply. R3 Safety therefore limits the customer to refund or replacement of affected products. No other warranty expressed or implied will apply.