• Credit terms are available: Subject to proper credit
• Major credit cards accepted, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover. Convenience charges may apply.
• EFT (Electronic Fund Transfers) can be arranged.
• Orders less than $50 will be charged a small order fee.
“Free Freight” on orders of $600 or more shipping to one location,
shipped within the 48 contiguous states (or our policy at time of
shipment); includes back orders of an original prepaid order. Fuel
Exceptions to “Free Freight” policy include, but may not be limited to:
• All APO/FPO post offices, shipments to Hawaii, Alaska and all international shipments, including Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
• All requests for special shipping and handling, outside our standard ground shipping, packaging and labeling.
• All specialty items, custom imprint products, large products, Justrite and Allegro items, all bulk chemicals and other hazardous materials.
• Requests to drop ship direct from a manufacturer are subject to the freight policy of that particular manufacturer.
• Damage or shortage, visible or concealed must be reported within 24 hours of receipt.
• Return Goods Authorization (RGA) requests must be in writing
and sent to
via fax: 513-672-9476
• All Items must be in the original, unopened package from the Manufacturer and deemed by R3 Safety to be in resalable condition.
• Items R3 Safety considers being “Stock” must be returned within 90 days from date of purchase, returns valued under $25 will not be accepted. Return must be accompanied by an order of equal dollar value or a 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Returns of goods older than 90 days from invoice date will not be accepted.
• Customer is responsible for freight on returns.
• Items which R3 Safety considers being “Non-Stock”, special or (MTO) Made to Order, Cleanroom/sterile products or discontinued may not be returned.
R3 Safety, LLC makes no claim of merchantability and fitness
for use, all products sold bear only the manufacturer’s warranty
and are subject to the terms and conditions of the written manufacturer’s
warranty. R3 Safety will not be liable for any damages
consequential, incidental, indirect and/or punitive.
In the event of defective or damaged merchandise, the written manufacturer's warranty and return policies will apply. R3 Safety therefore limits the customer to refund or replacement of affected products. No other warranty expressed or implied will apply.
All policies are subject to change without notice.